6 months ago
Job title: Travel Expense Administrator
Location: Newport Gwent
Duration: 6 Months, extension likely
Hours: 37 per week
Our client in Newport is recruiting for an administrator to manage the travel expenses process for their employees. This busy role will involve processing and auditing expense claims on a daily basis using the SAP PTM system.
The role is for 6 months initially with the potential to be extended.
Processing of expense claims as follows:
- Making sure all supporting receipts are attached to the employee claim
- Checking claim form for accuracy against the valid receipts
- Checking authorisations
- Checking adherence to a number of different company policies
- Limiting fraudulent activity
- Dealing with all employee queries by email, phone and in person
- Completing postings and payment runs in SAP.
- Preparing expenses for scanning and processing foreign VAT reclaims
- Assisting in the organisation of the Yearly Risk Management projects by preparing selected claims
- Assisting in maintaining databases and compiling monthly reports
- Ad hoc office duties including filing & archiving
- Completing various awareness training on Fraud, Ethics and Compliance as needed.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrate Initiative & Common Sense and apply a practical approach to Expense claims
- Be a clear decision maker
- Be able to adapt to a change of process and systems when applicable
- Be effective at working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- No previous experience of Travel Expenses is necessary
- Must have experience of MS Office including Excel and Outlook
Please note that the successful candidate will need to achieve security clearance in line with customer requirements.
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy