3 months ago
Our client in Newport is recruiting for an administrator to manage the travel expenses process for their employees. This busy role will involve processing and auditing expense claims on a daily basis using the SAP PTM system.
The role is for 6 months initially with the potential to be extended.
Main Duties Include:
- Process and Audit Travel expenses Claim on a daily basis directly in SAP PTM, involving:
- Making sure all supporting receipts are attached to the employee claim
- Check claim form for accuracy against the valid receipts
- Check authorisations
- Check adherence to a number of different company policies
- limit fraudulent activity
- Deal with all employee queries in email, phone and in person
- Complete postings and payment run in SAP.
- Prepare expenses for scanning and processing foreign VAT reclaim
- Assist in the organisation of the Yearly Risk Management projects by preparing selected claims
- Assist in maintaining databases and compiling monthly reports
- Ad hoc office duties including filing & archiving
- Complete various awareness training on Fraud, Ethics and Compliance as needed.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrate Initiative & Common Sense and apply a practical approach to Expense claims
- Be a clear decision maker
- Be able to adapt to a change of process and systems when applicable
- Be effective at working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- No previous experience of Travel Expenses is necessary
- Must have experience of MS Office including Excel and Outlook
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy