Up to £10.10 per hour
5 months ago
Travel Booker; Location: Hurn; Duration: 2 months; Pay £10.10/hr PAYE.
General Description of Job
We are looking to recruit a Travel Booker to fulfil a 2-month contract based at our client's site near Hurn.
We are looking for someone who can provide travel booking services as part of a centralised service using company authorised systems and processes.
To enable our business to function, staff have a need to travel both in the UK and overseas. The person in this role will manage all travel and spend. They will ensure the right quality of travel services are provided. The business operates using a preferred supplier for hotel, rail, air services and others for car hire and meeting room bookings.
Employees complete a travel form request and this authorised request is sent to a travel booker who inputs and books the travel using the FCM portal. When the booking is completed a copy of the conformation is sent to the employee via email.
- To screen travel request forms ensuring details are accurate and comprehensive enough to complete booking
- To book hotel, rail and flight requests using the FCM travel system
- To book hire cars using the Europcar travel system
- To liaise with travellers as required via email and phone
- To trouble shoot system problems with travel providers
- To file travel request forms until end of process the securely destroy
- To monitor a shared email inbox ensuring all travel requests are receipted, acknowledged, prioritised and actioned accordingly
- To provide cover for other travel booker(s) ensuring service is available during business hours
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
Technical, Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to Level 3 (A-Level or equivalent)
- Experience of Window operating system
- Experience of MS applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience of Barclaycard Spend Management system
- Experience of Europcar business booking system
- Demonstrates ability to accurately transfer and input data
- Demonstrates ability to effectively screen information
- Demonstrates ability to prioritise requests and tasks
- Demonstrates ability to learn new processes and systems
- Demonstrates compassion for good customer service
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly and effective to customers via phone and email
- Demonstrates ability to constructively challenge individuals request without confrontation
- Demonstrates ability to follow standard procedures and rules