Up to £10.00 per hour + PAYE including Holiday
12 months ago
We are looking to recruit Travel Advisers to work a 7-week contract starting on the 23rd July until 15th September 2018 in Leicester.
Two training days would occur 23rd and 24th July 2018 (at Leicester City Football Club) (Hours (9:15 am to 4:00pm)
You will need to be available for an interview on either the 4th or 11th July, which will take place in a LE1 postcode.
The right candidate will be required to:
- Work the following hours, Tuesday - Friday 2-7pm and Saturday 10-4pm, the rate of pay is £10p/h
- Work outdoors throughout the project
- "Knock on doors" in residential areas of Braunstone to advise residents on alternative travel methods to help improve their health/fitness as well as reducing the congestion and pollution
- Assist in the collation and delivery of material, the information provided by the residents will be collated on a tablet (provided by the client)
We are looking for:
- Motivated, reliable individuals with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work without supervision is essential, however you will be paired up with another colleague on your day to day duties
- Good communication and listening skills
- The ability to converse with a wide variety of people is essential for this position
Previous experience of personal travel planning is an advantage.
For more information please contact Charlotte Kirton on 0161 707 1516