27 days ago
The role is to support with the new transition of a major Global Pharmaceutical company in EMEA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend internal Transition calls
- Identify core mandatory client procedures for implementation and document with regard to GXP process
- Review and identify other site FM processes required, document and implement.
- Follow through roll out and implementation at all EU sites as appropriate
- Monitoring and management of document and records management including gaps identified
- Support transition team with following up and reminders for deadlines for key data
- Liaise with the client representatives
- Consolidate monthly reporting for transition activities
- Provide regular updates to the Quality Administrator.
- Maintain records and ensure that the JLL teams have attended the required training.
- Team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills including flexibility, persuasion, perseverance influencing, persuading & negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge and skills in relation to the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management standard.
- Working knowledge of GMP/GXP process and requirements desirable
- Identify conclusions or approaches to problems including strengths and weaknesses of existing systems and alternative solutions
- Solid organisational skills, analytical ability and communication flair.
- Self-motivated with the ability to enthuse and manage multi-cultural teams.
- Must be fluent in English
- Results orientated with a strong focus on the delivery of objectives, including an ability to provide creative and innovative solutions based on a sound understanding of business requirements.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to deal with all levels in an organisation.
- Ability to work unsupervised and take positive action to resolve issues on own initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and show foresight in relation to existing and potential problems.
- Computer literate with a knowledge of commonly used software programmes, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to research and produce management information and specialist reports making recommendations as appropriate.
- Good organisational skills, ability to balance competing demands and to meet deadlines.
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to identify trends and identify the root causes of any problems.
- At least 5 years' experience within Quality Management systems and working with corporate clients.
- Understanding of, facilities management processes and their systems
- Practical working knowledge of up-to-date quality management processes.
- Significant practical experience of problem solving issues in a dynamic/diverse environment.