£500.00 - £650.00 per day
7 days ago
3 months initially
Transformation PMO Business Analysis & Performance Assurance Manager
* Manages the analysis, forecasting and reporting activities for Enterprise Transformation programmes, identifying opportunities and risks to current performance and recommending suitable solutions to mitigate.
Accountabilities & Decisions
* Creates and establishes robust and consistent analysis and reporting processes across Enterprise, integrating performance reporting practices and scorecards and ensuring appropriate application.
* Contributes to executive reporting up to Enterprise CEO and Group CTO
* Using both analytical skills and programme management expertise the role holder will a) identify current or likely pending issues and b) recommend alternative approaches and opportunities to increase pace of programme execution
* Using both negotiation skills and stakeholder management skills to remove any cross-functional barriers and blockers to delivery
* Recommends next-best actions for risk mitigation and -re-prioritised resource opportunities
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE CAN BE BASED OUT OF EITHER LONDON OR THE NORTH-EAST. No travel involved.