Up to £0.00 per annum
15 days ago
4 months plus
* Take instruction from and support the lead DIO Transformation Manager
* To manage the tasks as directed by DIO lead to meet deadlines, track all changes and produce documentation for new Authority Programme Office.
* As instructed oversee and drive, as Major Projects and Programmes (MPP) transformation manager, the procurement of an Authority Programme Office for the USVF Infrastructure Programme.
* Working on behalf of the Programme Director, this is a coordination and facilitation role between DIO Commercial who are administering the competition, and the DIO MPP transformation leads. A good understanding of public procurement is required, as is a working understanding of the principles of Programme Management.
* Role includes identifying allocating and then driving completion of tasks by team. Team includes IPO SMEs, Commercial staff to run competition, Requirements Managers to create post competition Business Case, and Senior Programme Leadership whose 'sign off' of requirements is required.
* Other emerging transformation tasks as directed by DIO DH MPP USVF -Transformation and change
1. PRINCE2 or recognised PM qualification or APM Project Management Qualification
2. SC level security clearance
3. 5 years PQE
4. MOD / DIO / USVF Experience Desirable
A driving licence is required