£400 - £450 per day
3 months ago
Business. Analyst, Analysis, Requirements, IT, Cost, Budget, Delivery, Stakeholder
Transformation Business Analyst
* Analysis and change of business processes to identify operational requirements, problems and opportunities to improve performance at an operational/process level.
* Demonstrate the link between the options for change, the costs, risks and business benefits to create a high degree of confidence in the potential success of change proposals.
* Identify business impact based on the scope of change using varied tools and techniques such as Impact Assessment, Options Appraisal and Feasibility Studies
* May contribute to the development of new methodologies and the identification of new tools or techniques.
* Must have or be working towards a recognised Business Analysis professional qualification.
* Knowledge of a range of business analysis techniques and able to select appropriate techniques for a given situation
* Identifies and liaises with internal stakeholders of the process, engaging senior stakeholders in support of the Lead BA or BA Manager.
* Has a working knowledge of project management techniques, sufficient to define and manage activities to report progress and co-ordinate activities.