Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive
19 days ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Part Time Administrator based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
- Fully understand the Transformation Programme in order to direct our people to the person best able to deal with their requests
- Provide day-to-day administration to the Transformation Team
- Provide administrative support to the department and using own initiative to identify and implement improvements in the administration of the team
- To be the focal point for material related to communications and presentations
Key Job Accountabilities, Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Respond to enquiries from our people and action the most appropriate person to follow up. To include ongoing review of the #OurChangeOurFuture e-mail account and diary and ensuring responses.
- Update the #OurChangeOurFuture portal and collect information to keep the portal up to date.
- Keep the #OurChangeOurFuture SharePoint up-to-date and make recommendations for improvement.
- Support the collection of stories and editing of the #OurChangeOurFuture newsletter.
- Be the focal point for communication for the team - co-ordinating messages and support the Communication Agent for the team. Be proactive in providing ideas and material for the company's digital screens.
- Organise meetings, training sessions, preparing material for meetings, taking minutes, following up on actions. Keeping records of attendees and provide the link with the Employee Development team.
- Have the ability to produce standard presentations, communications, minutes, articles in line with company standards.
- Self-motivated and able to both lead and work as part of an integrated team, excellent prioritisation skills and good time management application.
- Ability to work well under pressure and apply a high level of accuracy and flexibility
- High level of Computer literacy - ideally competent with Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Intranet updating.
Please contact us for more information