£450 - £500 per day
about 1 year ago
Transaction Manager on initial 3 Month contract basis based in London.
- Reporting primarily to the end client lead and client Account lead, you will be responsible for assisting in the client's management of internal projects and objectives. This will include the end-to-end management of primarily commercial transactions and resources as well as internal reporting objectives and appointments.
- Excellent client service and commitment to developing relationships
- Experience of successfully managing leasehold and freehold transactions across EMEA
- Experience in the industrial sector will be advantageous
- Managing internal stakeholders to secure consensus for real estate decisions impacting business
- An innovative approach to solving client problems
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Supporting transactions across EMEA and the resources provided by client covering: acquisitions, disposals, rent reviews, lease renewals and other strategic projects
- Working with internal client departments and stakeholders, plus client parties
- Preparing business case and funding approval documents
- Initiating and managing individual instructions
- Identifying portfolio optimisation opportunities
- Regular dialogue with the global and regional Real Estate Leads, plus Workplace and Facilities teams