Up to £45.43 per hour
about 1 month ago
* Innovative: An exciting opportunity to join a dedicated team influencing, through training of a range of EW related disciplines, the development of the future of the EW community.
* Cutting-Edge: You will be part of a training team developing courseware in support of cutting edge technologies, developing training products for large complex EW training solutions to UK and overseas customers.
* Challenging: This project will push the boundaries of innovation, technology, and the ingenuity of our training community to bring about a step change in performance and capability of our airborne electronic systems.
* Customer-Focused: You will be supporting the future training needs of, and working closely with our customers, to ensure that our solutions meet their future training needs.
* Collaborative: You will form part of an established training team with support from wider systems specialists.
* Develop training material which provides part of an integrated solution to complex EW systems.
* Liaise with technical specialist teams to define training requirements and develop technical understanding of complex EW Systems.
* Develop aspects of training solutions alongside customers and industry partners.
* Travel within the UK and overseas to deliver training at our customers and industry partners sites, potential for extended travel abroad (including the Middle East) with overnight stays.
* Experience of course design and training development
* Experience of Instructional technique utilising modern training techniques
* Knowledge of a system approach to training ideally JSP 822
* Knowledge of defence and / or commercial training standards
* Comprehensive understanding of Electronic Warfare Operational Support
* Excellent written and verbal presentation ability.
* Experienced users of training development applications including MS software and others
* The ability to work in a small team, with a flexible approach to working
* Experience of working alongside internal stakeholders, external customers and industrial partners.