11 days ago
Flexible - Harlow based with flexible home working
Summary of Role:
We require a Training Solution Manager who reports to our Training Solution Lead to manage the development of a training solution for a nuclear submarine project.
Our client has significant relevant experience in delivering global learning and training services to industry and defence customers. This role is high profile position and will require an individual with acknowledged training credibility with the Royal Navy and industry community.
The Training Solution Manager will play a key role in collaboratively working with other stakeholders in developing a winning training solution to the customer.
* Provide management and direction during the development of the training solution.
* Act as the training solution focal point for the organisation.
* Oversee the analysis and assessment of the TNA requirements presented by Authority.
* Manage the conduct of the training design and development of the training solution and proposal.
* Establish and promote relationships with the organisation's training communities and manage training programme design solutions in accordance with the company's corporate governance policies, processes and procedures.
* Perform cost-benefit analyses of proposed training systems and equipment solutions to determine how the customer's requirements are best met through an optimised and effective systems approach to training.
* Create programme design solutions that meet customer requirements and are compatible with customer provisioned systems and environments.
* Develop training solutions and solve training design challenges in a collaborative manner.
* Must be able to provide expert guidance on all matters relating to the development and deployment of Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) compliant training solutions.
* Ability to write cogently and succinctly necessary to articulate clearly training solutions as part of effective bids.
* Knowledge of UK Defence individual and collective training, including recent experience working with military training customers and the MOD.
* A demonstrable record of developing large-scale DSAT compliant training solutions and identifying where processes and systems can be optimised to improve operational efficiency and training effectiveness.
* Proven ability to identify and manage training design solutions, business and corporate risks.
* Have the ability to manage training solution analysts, designers and other training disciplines, to ensure the successful implementation of training solutions.
* They will ideally be known by and have credibility with Royal Navy and industry counterparts
* Uses innovative thinking to identify and develop new approaches to training solution analysis and modelling.
* A detailed understanding of the application of the Training and Financial Management Information System (TAFMIS), Defence Learning Environment (DLE) and other government furnished systems within the Defence training domains.
* Experience of working on joint Industry / Government projects.
* Has an established network within defence training and education.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant industry experience.