14 days ago
Harlow based with flexible home working
Summary of Role:
We require a Training Solution Lead who reports to our Training Services Business Director, to lead the development of a training proposal for a nuclear submarine project.
Our client has significant relevant experience in delivering global learning and training services to industry and defence customers. This role is high profile position and will require an individual with acknowledged training credibility with the Royal Navy and industry community.
The Training Solution Lead will play a key role in collaboratively working with other stakeholders in developing a winning training solution to the customer.
* Provide governance and strategic direction during the development of the training solution.
* Act as the training solutions lead focal point for the organisation.
* Oversee the analysis and assessment of the TNA requirements presented by Authority.
* Lead the conduct of the design and development of the training solution and proposal.
* Perform cost-benefit analyses of processes, systems and equipment solutions to determine how the customer's requirements are best met through an optimised and effective systems approach to training.
* Ensure programme design solutions meet customer requirements and are compatible with customer provisioned systems and environments.
* Must be a strategic thinker able to provide guidance on all matters relating to the development and deployment of Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) compliant training solutions.
* Ability to write cogently and succinctly necessary to articulate clearly training solutions as part of effective bids.
* Knowledge of UK Defence individual and collective training, including recent experience working with military training customers and the MOD.
* A demonstrable record of developing large-scale DSAT compliant training programmes and identifying where processes and systems can be optimised to improve operational efficiency and training effectiveness.
* Proven ability to identify and manage programme design solution, business and corporate risks.
* Have the ability to lead training solution analysts, training managers and other training disciplines, to ensure the successful implementation of training programme solutions.
* Existing experience and credibility with Royal Navy and industry counterparts
* Uses innovative thinking to identify and develop new approaches to training solution analysis and modelling.
* An understanding of the application of the Training and Financial Management Information System (TAFMIS), Defence Learning Environment (DLE) and other government furnished systems within the Defence training domains.
* Demonstrable ability to work in multi-company environment.
* Experience of working on joint Industry / Government projects.
* Has an extensive and established network within defence training and education.