Up to £20.69 per hour
27 days ago
Training Professional; Preston; Contract 6 Months; £20.69/hr LTD or £16.71/hr PAYE
We require an experienced training professional who can come in and begin delivering the first stage of our client's development package to our their skills training and coach population.
A core part of the transformation project is the development of their staff to ensure they have the required professional skills and behaviours to deliver a modernised future service provision.
Starting initially with ensuring our training staff population have a minimum level 3 teacher training qualification alongside additional company tailored content.
The post holder will also prepare resources and a delivery plan for the level 4 Coach Assessor standard due to be released pending final stage IFA approval.
The initial phase of programme delivery needs to commence with immediate effect and focus on the skills trainer population who have had very little previous professional development. Alongside this population of staff, the initial training will also accredit our skills coaches that do not hold any teaching qualifications.
This will provide a resource to deliver training across all of our UK sites to ensure a minimum standard of practitioner skills and professional behaviours.
- An experienced training professional with a demonstrable track record of delivering high quality teacher/ instructor training to a minimum PTLLS standard.
- An ability to create engaging course content and learning resources, and inspire others to be innovative in their delivery.
- Professional training experience in a work-based environment (Production or Manufacturing desirable)
- The post-holder must be able to identify, devise and design the most agile way in which to deliver the programme within the company to a geographically spread population.
- The ability to engage and communicate with a diverse population in a range of training environments.
- The ability to create engaging and innovative content and resource in-line with the future L4 Coach Assessor and the L5 Learning and Skills Teacher, in preparation of them going live.
- Post-holder must be flexible in terms of travel as delivery may be based across multi-UK sites.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.