Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Company Benefits
about 1 month ago
12 Month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client in the Leeds area, for Technical Trainer to join their training team.
- Develop and implement training programmes, produce training manuals, materials and documentation using audio-visual aids, computers and teaching applications.
- Research, develop and deliver new training methods.
- Work with Production Managers and Health and Safety to customise department training in line with business requirements.
- Deliver practical training on production machinery and equipment.
Experience / Skills required:
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful training programmes
- Experience within manufacturing and/or joinery / plastering / construction environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and ability to drive others
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist