£44.57 - £50.00 per hour
7 months ago
£50 per hour (Umbrella) - £44.57 PAYE (including holiday pay)
NOTE: Role is deemed as inside IR35
- Required to conduct TNA and training design for a nuclear submarine programme.
- To conduct Training Needs Analysis using DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training)
- Training Needs Analysis requirements development and delivery of evidence.
- Training Needs Analysis report writing and reviewing
- Application of Training Needs Analysis theory, methodologies and process to military industry.
- Analytical interviewing skills.
- Hold relevant JSP 822 TNA qualification.
- Experience in conducting DSAT Training Needs Analysis.
- Proficient in Training Needs Analysis requirements development and delivery of evidence.
- Experienced Training Needs Analysis report writing and reviewing.
- Understanding and application of Training Needs Analysis theory, methodologies and process to military industry.
- Experience working with multiple industrial partners.
- Experience of Analytical interviewing skills
- DSAT Training Needs Analysis. qualification ideal but not essential.
- Knowledge of Training Needs Analysis JSP 822.
- Experience working within a team.
- Experienced communicator.
- Submariner Background.
- Experience of completing a TNA project.
- Experience of MOD contracts.