£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + completetion bonus
about 1 year ago
Advert: Logistics Support Manager
Job Title: Logistics Training Co-Ordinator
Reports to: Logistics Operations Manager
Salary: Competitive basic +bonus, pens.
Morson Group are exclusively partnering with Encirc to support them in require high calibre professionals for their Logistics Function, including a Logistics Support Manager. This very successful and diverse organisation are investing heavily in their manufacturing sites across the UK as they are keen to maintain both their high performance and key market position. With a controlling percentage of the UK market and a solid customer base they can offer stability and a strong career path.
Reporting into the Logistics Operations Manager, the role will facilitate the management team in contributing to the identification, administration and implementation of operational Logistics learning and development needs on both sites. Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders. Ensuring that the Logistics statutory and mandatory training requirements are planned and effectively executed in line with existing company procedures.
- Conducts departmental training needs assessment and identifies skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Coordinate and administer scheduling of training activities for new and existing employees within the Logistics operation.
- Liaises with the Academy, HR and the Talent & Organisational Development teams in order to align with company learning and development processes and systems.
- Record trainee progress and audit results using relevant competency matrices. Prepares and maintains related reports, statistics, KPIs and trends analysis that are necessary for management or to carry out the functions of the department.
- Assisting with training documentation development and management, where applicable, liaising with subject matter experts.
- Conduct training audits of department employees to identify training gaps, delegating tasks as required to ensure that on the job training is conducted to correct deficiencies and retests/reassessments are completed and recorded (performance on procedures related to safety, quality, CI and competence)
- Books and manages on-site and off-site logistics, facilities and equipment for training events using the relevant company processes and procedures
Knowledge and Exprencie Required:
- Proven track record of providing operational training support in a medium sized organisation. Able to evidence experience of managing statutory and compliance training requirements successfully
- Experience of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing, commercial and challenging environment.
- Experience of working within a faced paced lean manufacturing FMCG environment desirable.
- Experience of working within a multi-site, unionised organisation preferred
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate) and adult learning principles
- Fully proficient at Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Committed to learning and self-development, demonstrates evidence of continuous professional development. Demonstrates a willingness to learn and adopt new processes, functionality and technologies
This vacancy is being advertised by Morson International on behalf of Encirc. Any applications sent directly, or any unsolicited applications from agencies will be forwarded to Morson International.
To apply please send your CV or call me on 0161 707 1516.