£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
Training Lead required for Stansted Airport on an initial 6 month contract basis
As part of the Stansted Transformation Programme we will be delivering infrastructure, asset and process changes within Landside Operations, Baggage Operations, Terminal Security and Terminal Operations. To ensure the successful implementation of these changes there is a significant training and familiarisation requirement for both MAG colleagues and our business partners.
The Training Lead will have an integral role in working as the liaison between the Operations teams, Human Resources and the Business Change team to coordinate and deliver the training requirement as part of Operational Readiness and Transition (ORAT).
Facts and Figures
· 6 month contract
· 40 hour contract
· Develop the training curriculum required for all new process and procedures within the Stansted Transformation Programme.
· Ensure that the ORAT and People Change teams have the tools required to successfully train our colleagues I new Process and procedures
· Developing the training curriculum to Interface with interfaces the STN Licence to Operate programme.
- Training/Familiarisation Needs Analysis
- Training/Familiarisation Content (creation and/or coordination of existing)
- Training/Familiarisation scheduling
- Training/Familiarisation delivery (where applicable)
Key milestones that this individual will work with are:
- Familiarisation for GMSCP (Green Multistorey Carpark)
- Assets and Engineering training for GMSCP
- Evacuation training for GMSCP
- Fire training for patrollers GMSCP
- Baggage/HBS engineer and technician training
- Security NextGen familiarisation
- Shoreline check in familiarisation
As well as supporting with the operational readiness of people, the Training Lead will also :
· Work in partnership with our Human Resources and Training teams to ensure new training requirements are built into current training frameworks.
Key Contacts and Relationships
· Human Resources Team,
· Business Change
· Relevant Operational Functions
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
· Previous experience on working in a training and development programme (Essential)
· Experience of communicating out change to a wide audience (Essential)
· Competent user of Microsoft Office (word, excel etc.) (Essential)
· Effective relationship management skills (Essential)
· Ability to communicate at all levels (Essential)