Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey, N. Wales, Wales
5 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit a Training Instructor to carry out technical training in support of the Hawk Contract to work permanently for our prestigious client. You will support the manager in continuous improvement of all work processes.
- Carry out instructional duties for which deemed to be qualified to the client's employees and personnel from external companies as directed.
- Assist with the preparation of course material including syllabus, presentations, training notes, lesson plans and assessments.
- Carry out student interviews and course debrief.
- Maintain instructional standards, current procedures, changing trends and defects that are relevant to courses delivered and trade specialisation.
- Carry out invigilation duties as required.
- Carry out secondary duties as delegated by the Training Manager.
What else do I need to know?
- All applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK and be subject to satisfactory security clearance which includes 3 years reference checks. Verification of any qualifications/passport/licences must be shown at interview stage.