Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
20 days ago
About the role
we are looking to recruit a Training Instructor to carry out technical training in support of the Hawk Contract. You will support the manager in continuous improvement of all work processes.
- Assist with the preparation of course material including syllabus, presentations, training notes, lesson plans and assessments.
- Carry out student interviews and course debrief.
- Maintain instructional standards, current procedures, changing trends and defects that are relevant to courses delivered and trade specialisation.
- Carry out invigilation duties as required.
- Carry out secondary duties as delegated by the Training Manager.
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need extensive experience on maintenance and systems of the Hawk aircraft or similar type, hold a recognised aviation-based certification to a recognised standard e.g. HNC/ONC/BTEC/C&G/NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline, hold a recognised teaching qualification at National Level 3 or above, and/or passed a recognised Train the Trainer Course.