Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Reporting into the HR Operations Manager, my award-winning Manufacturing Client in Trafford Park, are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Training and Reward Officer on a full time, permanent basis. The purpose of the role will be to manage Payroll, Reward, HR Analytics and hold full responsibility for Training and Development.
The HR Department have recently been working on a project to implement new Training and Payroll Systems; therefore, the successful candidate will be joining the business at an exciting time.
Duties of the Role:
- Produce and present analytical reports for the HR function, including headcount report and statistical pay information.
- To create, coordinate and deliver Training plans and budget annually
- Coordinate, schedule and facilitate internal and external courses in line with the HR training plan, ensuring all training is delivered on time and to the required standards
- Hold a monthly training coordination meeting to liaise and agree the scheduling of training including candidate attendance
- To implement and manage the coaching programme and support the development of on-the-job trainers on site
- Coordinate the implementation of training and development programmes on a one-to-one basis ensuring every employee has a training plan
- Monitor and manage the relationship with all training providers, to ensure high quality and cost-effective training is delivered
- Ensure that all post course evaluations are completed in a timely manner and use monthly KPIs to monitor training performance and effectiveness.
- To implement and administer the yearly incentive and rewards schemes across the company in order to motivate teams to exceed company targets and grow the business.
- Collation and input of all relevant information for the monthly payroll (including new starters, leavers, benefits, contract changes, sickness absence payments, allowances, maternity, apprentice levy and paternity pay).
- To manage the payroll software and time and attendance system
- Calculation of payroll, tax, holiday pay
- To administer statutory payments.
- To provide written notification to employees of any changes in pay, benefits, or relevant changes due to legislation.
Key skills and experience required;
- Experience of developing and administering Training Programmes within a busy HR department
- CIPD part or fully qualified or equivalent level of HR experience
- Experience of complex pay elements and allowances i.e. shift allowances
- Mathematical aptitude and numerical skills
- Confidentiality and reliability
- Advanced IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good time management and organised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential