Up to £10.00 per hour
6 months ago
A new opportunity has come available for a Training and Development Administrator to provide first line contact for all automotive retailer staff in relation to their training and development needs. To use the management Information available to proactively contact Retailers, securing course delegate attendance. To understand and maintain records of training costs. To identify areas that need process and implement these, ensuring that all processes are documented and feedback to a relevant member of staff.
- Ensure more than 85% course utilisation
- Ensure that all data on the LMS is up to date accurate, in line with the retailer's portal, cleansing and updating the data where necessary
- Timely completion of course administration and management of course attendance
- Supporting with Independent retailers, providing them with top line information, making sure that all bookings are made in the correct time frame for them to become compliant.
Top 5 Major Tasks and Activities
- Working with central resources and trainers to maximise attendance and course revenue
- Close courses and perform all related course administration tasks
- Achieve related SLAs through targeted and proactive retailer contact and booking management
- Respond to all Retailer training enquiries and resolve any questions or concerns within SLA timescales
Additional Key Accountabilities
- Administer all course requirements to meet customer and delegate needs
- Liaise with line manager to produce pertinent course and delegate related reports
- Deliver customer contact plan to maximise course attendance
- Liaise with client and retailers to understand specific needs and action where appropriate
- Ensure H&S requirements are considered and maintained in the delivery of all programmes
- Carry out all relevant course and awarding body administration needs
- Maintain LMS system to reflect the most up to date trainer and course information
- To administer all relevant tasks in line with certification, accreditation and delegate course completion
- Supporting network in achieving Training Targets
- Key Technical Skills
Key Behavioural Competencies
- Flexible, adaptable and professional approach to work.
- Customer focussed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to motivate others.
- Responsive team player.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Actively seeks improvement in all aspects of work.
- Enjoys new challenges.
- Seek to improve delegate experience wherever possible
- Approach all tasks with, a positive solution focused attitude
- Automotive an Advantage.
- Project Management Advantage.
- Maintain relevant accredited centre status
- Up to date course and training information is maintained for Academy and retailer purposes
- > 85% course attendance achieved
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control
Internal Communications; External Communications; communication strategy; communication plan; media relations; social media; stakeholder management; public relations; engagement plans;