£10 - £12 per hour
13 days ago
Careers at Morson
My client is currently looking for an administrator to be based in London, Stratford on a contract basis until August 2019.
The ideal candidate will provide a wide variety of administrative and support services to the Training Team through research, analysis and coordination with functional departments and disciplines.
* Support individuals and managers to identify training and development needs, to develop and maintain competency profiles for the relevant job roles.
* Support the development training, assessments and development programmes (both internal and external) to ensure both organisational and individual needs are met.
* Manage the planning process for (both internal and external) training, assessments and development programmes, to ensure individuals are scheduled to attend training at suitable times and locations to maximise attendance and minimise conflict with business needs.
* Manage the booking of training and assessment (including travel and accommodation), making sure everything is in place to allow the event to run as smoothly as possible and minimise cost to the business.
* Monitor the training evaluation process and suggest improvements based on the feedback received.
* Manage and update training and assessment records to ensure the business has accurate records that can be relied on during audit.
* Manage regular and ad-hoc reporting ensuring the information is current, accurate and fulfils business requirements.
* Take reasonable care of your own and others health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role
* Co-operate with the client in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
* Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.
* Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction.
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, including experience of working in an environment that requires communicating with a wide range of senior internal and external stakeholders.
* Good working knowledge of software applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
* Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
* Task focussed with methodical approach to work paying close attention to detail.
* Experience of working on own initiative, accurately and to tight deadlines, and to prioritise between conflicting demands.
* Experience of supporting teams in a business support or admin capacity.