6 months ago
Established in 1984, Anderselite, part of the Morson Group, are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment. With six regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary as well as contract 'blue & white collar' recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic trainee recruitment consultant to join our hugely successful and proactive construction team. We would love you to have recruitment experience, however if you don't, experience of working in a fast paced, customer focused or sales environment as part of a team is essential. Strong organisational, people and time-management skills are fundamental in this challenging role.
We value knowledge, innovation, commitment, organisational skill, time management, excellent communication skills (verbal, face to face & telephone and written), computer literacy, drive to be the best and a hunger to succeed. In return we provide competitive salaries, 26 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits and an employee health and wellbeing program. Not to mention a great culture with plenty of career progression and development opportunities.
- Contract recruitment
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Administration of new starters
- Management of contractor compliance in line with client expectation
- Proactively manage a database of candidates
- Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource candidates from job websites,
- Manage candidate queries
- Take in job details from clients
- Format CV's
- Process reference request
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
AndersElite is part of The Morson Group of companies. The Morson Group is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.