Up to £21.90 per hour
8 months ago
Our client in the Rail sector is looking to recruit a Train Maintainer for Rolling Stock. The role is a 4 on 4 off permanent nights shift job at £21.90 per hour (Ltd or umbrella).
The main responsibility is to maintain the Rolling Stock, including preparation works, maintenance repairs, overhaul works, shunting, exam works and wheel lathe activities. This role will mostly focus on exams.
Technical Knowledge / Experience
- Experience of pneumatics and mechanics
- Experience working within a Rolling Stock Maintenance environment preferable
- History of work in a process/production environment
- Working knowledge of Quality and Health & Safety standards and systems preferable
- Understanding of handheld equipment
- Conscientious. Establishes structures, sets objectives, involves others and ensures that work is carried out to time and quality
- Technical knowledge in mechanical works