Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Up to £335.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International currently have an exciting opportunity to join our client as part of the Tornado Inventory Check (TIC) for a Tornado Parts Engineer, based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
* Undertake a sweep of the RSAF warehouses to identify Tornado parts.
* Labelling identified Tornado parts for movement to a dedicated warehouse.
* Working with stakeholders to ensure that all the relevant stock item documentation is available and accessible. Where documentation is unavailable then this is to be noted and communicated.
* Categorise Tornado parts into serviceable and unserviceable, through reviewing associated documentation.
* Regular reporting of progress and identified stock. This includes discrepancies between the RSAF stock lists and physical locations.
* Ensuring that SHE processes and policy are adhered to. Where unsafe practices are identified then ensuring stakeholders are aware and relevant risk assessments undertaken
Skills & Qualifications:
* At least 10 years working in an aircraft parts environment
* Experience in working with Tornado
* Previous experience in a warehousing and / or logistics environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with key stakeholders
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular MS Word and MS Excel
* Ability to create and present progress reports