Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Up to £270 per day
about 1 year ago
Morson International are currently recruiting Aircraft Mechanics for our prestigeous client based out in Saudi Arabia. The Tornado Aircraft Maintenance Technician is directly responsible to the Work Centre Superintendent and Work Centre Supervisor for the timely delivery of serviceable aircraft to meet all flying and maintenance commitments.
- Answerable to the AMS Supervisor AMS, Technicians assist in the timely delivery of aircraft to meet the flying commitment.
- Will be active in On the Job Training (OJT), either as a primary or secondary trainer.
- Tornado Q annotation required.
- Will be a graduate of a military school or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable on Tornado Airframe systems, including, but not limited to, Primary Flight Controls, Secondary Flight Controls, Landing Gear, Braking systems, high pressure gaseous systems, hydraulic systems and services relating to these systems.
- Must be knowledgeable on Flight Line and have extensive Tornado experience.
- Must have knowledge, experience and understanding of On the Job Training