4 months ago
Morson International currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Toolstore Operative to work for one of our Aerospace clients based in Wallingford. This is a full time, ongoing contract position.
- Toolkit Registration: All tool kits and hand tools in use within hangar are to be allocated a unique serial number and registered with the unit tool custodian
- Tool Identification: Each team tool kit is to contain a register of all tools contained within
- Toolkit Checks: A 100% check of all maintenance team and structures bay tool kits shall be carried out by a team member
- Tool Issue: The issue and return of tools within Hangar, Issue Centre Tools, maintenance team tool kits, structures bay, flight test team under maintenance. Flight test team under flight test, visitors and avionic trade
- Loans: Loans into or out of P2MF shall be strictly controlled
- Calibration: Items due to be calibrated are to be exchanged for a calibration tag
- Other tasks: dealing with lost tools, unserviceable tools and detachments
Skills and experience required:
- Tool stores experience is essential
- Experience within an engineering/military environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.