4 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an experienced Tooling Engineer on the behalf of a prestigious Aerospace company in Yeovil. This is a full time, contract position to work within the Central Tooling Department.
You will be responsible for the Engineering and Tooling Solutions for Helicopter A/C build, modification and maintenance programmes.
- Investigate, advise, define and manage the provision of tooling or tooling services to facilities the manufacture, assembly and maintenance and testing of aircraft products as required
- Create conceptual schemes and fully detailed tooling and test equipment designs, which consider customer timescales, budgets, manufacturing capabilities and interchangeability
- Interface with external suppliers and manufacturers of tooling and test equipment, negotiating and agreeing clear matching expectations on technical work content and lead time, driving on time, correct specification, tooling delivery.
You will have the following Skills and experience:
- Engineering apprenticeship or HNC within Aerospace
- Experience within an Aerospace environment
- IT literate (including proficient use of CATIA system)
- Knowledge of Aircraft Components
If you have the following experience, please contact us or apply today