Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
6 months ago
About the role
You will be responsible for ensuring people under your control can appropriately identify, record and monitor tooling/equipment held in the tool store. This will include the registration, following acceptance and inspection, of each tool.
- Ensure all people under your control accurately track and record all tooling/equipment, including issuing a statement of condition, labelling and any other appropriate documentation for each item. Manage tool tallies or labels as part of tool control.
- Ensure all tooling/equipment is managed, secured and controlled.
- Responsible for ensuring all people carry out timely inspection, servicing and calibration of appropriate tools and equipment.
- Ensure that surplus or redundant tooling/equipment is removed from maintenance environment and quarantined or disposed.
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need GCSE's or Equivalent, including English & Maths, Pass Interview & Pre-employment Medical, 2 years industry experience, Full UK Driving License and a Forklift License.
What else do I need to know?
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.