£0.00 - £15.29 per hour + travel allowance
4 months ago
**ANY CANDIDATES WITHOUT AN APPRENTICESHIP OR PREVIOUS CAULKER/BURNER EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
Candidates will be carrying out Caulking work, and role will involve Burn and Grinding tasks. Client is looking for a self-motivated and organised individual with good time keeping ability and an excellent understanding of Health and Safety. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to enable you to work as part of a team. You must be able to work in confined spaces and at heights and be able to do shift work if required.
Role will involve the following
- Confined Spaces
- Hand Arm Vibration A8/ ms-2
- Lone Working / Night Work
- Noise 85 dBA L,epd,
- Substances Causing Dermatitis
- MUST have a recognised Apprenticeship in Ship Building
- MUST be able to Burn and Grind to the required standard
- an understanding of the Dry Survey process
- good knowledge of gas safety.
All applicants are required to pass a multi - process trade test in Burning & Grinding
**Various Shifts & 7 day working arrangements may apply, these may include days/backshift working arrangements**