Up to £10.88 per hour
10 months ago
3 month contract
Time & Attendance Advisor; based in Preston; 3 month contract; £10.88 per hour
Would you like to join a highly focused team working in a fast paced and varied role within the Time & Attendance function supporting 28,000 UK employees?
We have an opportunity for a Time & Attendance Advisor working in Preston. You will be expected to handle manage queries within a busy customer facing environment. This will involve dealing with queries from both individuals and different Business Units which vary in complexity from processing absences and overtime, to investigating pay queries and shift payments.
We currently support customers that operate across multiple systems with differing operating models.
Your main responsibilities as a Time & Attendance Advisor will involve:
- Seeking to exceed Customer's needs where possible by going above and beyond to find the best solution to their enquiry and leaving your customer feeling happy, confident and having had it fixed first time
- Providing accurate and timely information to our customers in a professional way, this could be face to face, by email, over the telephone or via conference call
- Adhering to established standards and processes ensuring that account adjustments fall in line with policy
- Delivering on your assigned workload to ensure that personal and team targets are met. Working in a collaborative and supportive manner
- Assisting in the ongoing review, development and implementation of changes to working procedures through a continuous improvement culture
- Focusing on governance to improve service assurance, financial controls and reduction of risk
As a Time & Attendance Advisor your skills and experience will include:
- Customer Service background
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly in various formats.
- Solid organisational, time management & team working skills
- Proficient user of IT, to include but not limited to, creating mail merges in Outlook, presenting information in PowerPoint, creating formulas, pivot tables and VLOOKUPs in Excel
- Use of bespoke IT applications including query management tools such as ServiceNow, How2 and SharePoint
- Knowledge of the Open Options application or other time and attendance systems would be advantageous
The successful applicant will have confidence, initiative, flexibility and great telephone skills to ensure we always deliver excellent customer service. As this is a continually changing environment, commitment and resilience are essential attributes in this role.
You will be highly motivated and agile enough to quickly digest and apply new concepts to develop novel solutions to challenging problems. Maintaining a positive attitude and good relationships will be expected to be demonstrated on a consistent basis.
You will have the ability to work both independently and in a team, using strong analytical and problem solving skills. A willingness to learn is essential.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.