Up to £11.43 per hour
8 months ago
31st May 2020
A new opportunity is now available for a Time and Attendance Administrator to join the team at BAE Systems
You will be expected to handle a busy customer facing environment, dealing with queries from individuals and different Business Units which will range from straightforward queries through to complex ones; For example, from processing absence and overtime to investigating pay queries and shift payments.
Whilst confidence, initiative and good telephone skills are important, excellent customer service is a key element to this role.
- Seeking to exceed Customers' needs where possible by going out of your way to find the best solution to their enquiry and leave them feeling confident in us
- Providing accurate and effective information to our customers
- Working quickly, efficiently and accurately without compromising on quality
- Managing your own workload to ensure personal and team targets are met
- Assisting in the review, development and implementation of changes to working procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Working in a customer focused environment
- Providing written and verbal customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills e.g. mail merges, creating slideshows in PowerPoint, utilising Outlook to create address books and signatures, excellent Excel skills including creating formulas, pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUP etc.
- Use of bespoke IT tools and systems e.g. query management tools such as ServiceNow
- Knowledge of the Open Options application or other time and attendance systems
What we're looking for in you
You will be highly motivated with the ability to quickly digest and apply new concepts and develop novel solutions to challenging problems. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate a flexible, positive attitude.
You will have the ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team, with strong analysis and problem-solving skills. A willingness to learn is essential.
best professionals around. Join us and you'll be part of something important; something you can be proud of.
Part time hours will be considered for this role.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; customer service