Up to £11.43 per hour
about 1 month ago
A new opportunity is now available for a Time and Attendance Administrator to join the team at BAE Systems
We currently have an opportunity for a Time & Attendance Administrator. You will be expected to handle a busy customer facing environment, dealing with queries from individuals and different Business Units which will range from straightforward queries through to complex ones; For example, from processing absence and overtime to investigating pay queries and shift payments.
Whilst confidence, initiative and good telephone skills are important, excellent customer service is a key element to this role.
- Seeking to exceed Customers' needs where possible by going out of your way to find the best
- Solution to their enquiry and leave them feeling confident in us
- Providing accurate and effective information to our customers
- Working quickly, efficiently and accurately without compromising on quality
- Managing your own workload to ensure personal and team targets are met
- Assisting in the review, development and implementation of changes to working procedures
Skills and Experience will include:
- Working in a customer focused environment
- Providing written and verbal customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills e.g. mail merges, creating slideshows in PowerPoint, utilising Outlook to create address books and signatures, excellent Excel skills including creating formulas, pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUP etc.
- Use of bespoke IT tools and systems e.g. query management tools such as ServiceNow
- Knowledge of the Open Options application or other time and attendance systems
What we're looking for in you:
You will be highly motivated with the ability to quickly digest and apply new concepts and develop novel solutions to challenging problems. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate a flexible, positive attitude.
You will have the ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team, with strong analysis and problem-solving skills. A willingness to learn is essential.
Part time hours will be considered for this role.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; customer service