Morson Talent is looking is looking to recruit a number of TIG Welders to work with our aerospace manufacturing client in Filton, Bristol.
We are looking for welders to fulfil both days and double day shifts. Please find the job spec. below:
The TIG Welder will undertake general tasks including the use of tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding equipment, knowledge of aluminium brazing, silver soldering and orbital welding, the use of jigs and welding chambers to manufacture parts to achieve drawing limits.
- The TIG Welder will ensure parts are produced on a ‘right first time’ basis
- Ensure that any calibrated equipment used is within date
- Responsible for the timely clearance of work phases using the SAP system
- The TIG Welder will be responsible for highlighting any non-conformance to the Process Team Leader
- Adhering to the requirements of Quality Procedures
- Responsible for general housekeeping within the area
Any interested TIG Welders should hold a recognised indentured Apprenticeship in welding practices or the equivalent NVQ standard. An understanding in welding, soldering and brazing thin plate stainless steel, titanium and aluminium to achieve Aircraft Standards.
Previous manufacturing experience in a factory environment would be an advantageous background for any TIG Welders.
- Ability to work to standard operating procedures
- Must be able to work in small teams with Process Team Leaders
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles and techniques to support continuous improvement initiatives
- Self-motivated team player with good communication skills.
Please register interest by applying now.