Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£19000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Pension, training
5 months ago
In this role you will be a key player in providing first point of contact within the IT Service Desk providing support as well as performing User and System Administration and routine IT Operational tasks. Your daily focus will be on timely resolution of client issues, and on cultivating client satisfaction through providing positive technical outcomes.
To be successful you will you will be forward-thinking and passionate about service delivery and demonstrate solid Service Desk or Technical Support experience in a large scale or managed service environment
- First level experience or exposure to some of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory,
- Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems,
- Microsoft Exchange/ Office 365
- Experience in corporate environment in a IT Service Delivery capacity
- An understanding of the ITIL framework or be willing to gain certification
- Willingness to learn new technologies and master new skills (Full training provided!)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, face-to-face, over the phone and via email;
- Ability to effectively interpret, filter and accurately log IT incidents and requests;
- Fundamental knowledge and experience troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues;
This organisation is fast becoming an employer of choice in the South Yorkshire region, the opportunity for progression is real, and I can honestly say if you put in the work you will be rewarded. They have a defined career path and as you hot each marker you will progress to the next level. You'll be mentored and given every single tool you can think of that will help you succeed.
Apply immediately, interviewing now!