£0.00 - £37.00 per hour
3 months ago
* Independently, lead analysis for a large sized project. * Independently complete and plan thermal analyses and test activities to demonstrate achievement of thermal control system requirements.
* Apply knowledge and experience of thermal analysis and test tasks as to select and develop thermal analysis tools, methods and process.
* Apply awareness of thermal systems' / products' evolution prioritising design drivers and scope of analysis and test activity.
* Assess validity of specification, ensuring correct interpretation and adherence of thermal requirements.
* Select and justify thermal analysis to meet objectives, complete and frequently supervise others in analyses.
* Influences the definition of role and responsibilities of the thermal analysis function, standards of work and data management.
* Ensure aspects of configuration / detailed design incorporate all features necessary to enable subsystem, design for manufacture, integration and required hardware re-use.
* The setting of standards, authoring and checking of clear and concise thermal analysis reporting, demonstrating the understanding of thermal behaviours and compliance.
* Technical presentation of analysis and test results, observations and conclusions and instruction to experts and at formal reviews.
* Negotiate, prepare and maintain plans, work package descriptions, schedules and risks as to ensure tasks / activities are completed on time, on quality and on cost.