12 months ago
Tunnel Fire Main / Tunnel Pumped Drainage / Cross Passage Doors
Testing & Commissioning Manager
Purpose of the Job
To manage, supervise and coordinate all T&C activities post-IRN for the TFM/TPD/CPD subsystems under ATC defined and approved Safe System of Work in accordance with the ATC-jv Operational Safety Rules and T&C Plan(s). The scope of the works covered under the Contract involves TFM/TPD/CPD.
Position in the Organisation
Part of the ATC-jv Testing & Commissioning Team
Reports directly to the ATC T&C Manager
Network & Links
* Liaises and coordinate with the ATC Power Supplies Manager
* Liaises with the M&E Construction Manager and/or the TFM/TPD/CPD Package Manager or its representatives on site
Objectives & Responsibilities
* Implements the latest T&C delivery programme for the TFM/TPD/CPD system via the use of the T-12w, T-4w, T-1w and Daily Notice meetings
* Where M&E subcontractors are appointed to deliver T&C works, manages them for the testing and commissioning phases of the project in line with the programme requirements
* Liaises with the PSM to organise the relevant teams of Authorised Persons and Senior Authorised Persons to assist with LV energisations in line with the IRN process
* Liaises with the C610 Work Authorisation Documentation Manager and supports the WAD process for the Tunnel Ventilation system
* Liaises with the Temporary Operations & Maintenance Manager for all interfaces with temporary services
* Write or update the TFM/TPD/CPD Test Procedures and get their approval from CRL.
* Ensure compliance to Health & Safety procedures and regulations within a Crossrail operational environment to ensure the T&C phases are safe and in compliance with the Client and Joint Venture requirements.
* Ensure that the Contractual requirements are fulfilled during the T&C phase. (DOORS) Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System
* Coordination with the M&E installation team to ensure a smooth transition from IRN into T&C.
* Report progress periodically (weekly basis) to the &C Manager and raise any warning signs or issues that could affect the program of work.
* Schedule all T&C works in a logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
* Support the &C Manager in determining resource allocation and coordination.
* Carry out Inspection and Audit reviews to monitor compliance with quality, safety codes, and other regulations.
* Support ATC to obtain all necessary certificates i.e. (IRNs, PCCs, PACs, etc...) and permits to work.
* Work closely with the M&E Construction Team to achieve successful IRN and post-IRN common objectives
* Maintain the M&E T&C team competencies
* HNC / HND / Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics/Automation, etc...
* Relevant electrical certifications in Low Voltage
* Authorised Person (LV) competence is desirable
* Good organisational skills
* IT, computer literate
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Knowledge / Experience
* Relevant experience of M&E Systems and in particular Tunnel Fire Main/ Pumped Drainage/CPD
* Experience in testing and commissioning of TFM/TPD?CPD
* Good communicator
Behavioural Skills / Competencies
Versatility, professionalism, time management, good audit and record keeping, attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
Terms & Conditions
Job Location / Mobility Requirements
C610 -Within the Greater London area