£0.00 - £28.05 per hour
4 months ago
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Due to the increase in workload the MCM Product Team have a requirement to increase the testing team. This has lead to an opportunity for an experienced Test Technician to join the team.
This is a vital role within the team the candidate will be responsible for the testing of electro-mechanical assemblies against the requirements of Production Test Specifications. The testing will include analysis and accurate recording of results and fault finding to board level.
The key focus is to ensure we provide a consistent quality product to support all our UK & Export customers.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Test of electronic assemblies utilising a range of proprietary and special to type test equipment.
- Raising and distributing production permits and concessions when necessary to clear documentation issues.
- Compilation of Test Result sheets.
- Updates procedures.
- Ensures test equipment is maintained to the required standard.
- Calibration of Special Type Test Equipment.
- Overseeing of rework activities.
- Fault finding analogue and digital circuits
- Test using ATE.
- Test using manual methods
- Pressure testing (Pressure Vessel)
- Experienced PC user MS Word & Excel in particular.
- Capable of interpreting circuit diagrams and engineering drawings.
- Capable of using Production Test Specifications/Schedules
- Diagnostic capability of analogue and digital circuits.
- Working within a team
- Proficient diagnostic capability.
- Able to use Pressure test systems
- Able to operate ATE equipment.
Experience / Qualifications:
- At least 3 years in a Production Test environment or similar.
- Fault finding to component level.
- City & Guilds Electronics or equivalent
- Working with Pressure Test systems
- ONC/BTEC Electronics or equivalent Key desirable skills required for the position