Test Specialist - Warsaw
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for a Test Specialist to join their team in Warsaw. This is an initial 12 month contract where they are paying €375 a day.
The Test Specialist will be involved in:
* For changes and small projects performed on Operational Applications:
o Analyse scope of change and requirements.
o Prepare test cases.
o Execute test cases.
o Prepare test data.
o Maintain regression tests set.
o Prepare test cases for User Acceptance Tests.
o Support users with User Acceptance Tests.
o Maintain test documentation.
* For bigger projects performed on Operational Applications:
o Follow standards of testing approach.
o Review Test cases prepared by project team.
o Select or create test cases for User Acceptance Test.
o Coordinate User Acceptance Test.
o Support business users in test execution and reporting.
* Maintain automated test from regression sets.
The successful Test Specialist will have:
* Minimum 3 years of relevant education (bachelor degree or equivalent) after secondary school & at least 8 years of IT relevant professional experience.
* ISTQB Certified Tester at Advanced Level or equivalent.
* At least 3 years of experience in system development.
* At least 2 years of experience in testing complex systems.
* Expert in testing including unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, performance and stress testing, acceptance testing and regression testing.
* Well versed in software testing tools, both automated and graphical ones.
* Expert in designing testing environments and automating tests at least in MS Visual Studio.
* Practical knowledge of testing tools as in ICT Baseline.
* No less than 3 months hands-on experience with:
o Coding in one of languages - Python, java script, type script, VBS.
o MS SQL Management Studio 2017 for SQL, T-SQL code.
o Sparx Enterprise Architect (or equivalent).
o Test Automation using cypress.io (or equivalent).
o Designing and developing performance tests with JMeter (or equivalent).
* No less than 1 year hands-on experience with:
o Azure DevOps Test Plans (or equivalent test management tool).
o Desingning manual test cases.
* ENGLISH mandatory LEVEL B2 CEFR (please attach relevant certificate)
* Analytical mind, attention to detail and an ability to pick things up quickly.
* Presents excellent communication and documentation skills.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.
- Sector: IT and Digital
- Contact: Jake Abery
- Contact Email: Jake.Abery@morson.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 19 August 2021
- Job Ref: 191559JAY_1626774564
Test Specialist - Warsaw