2 months ago
To undertake a full range of software engineering activities in line with project requirements in the development of software for test equipment that is used for product development and/or production pass-out.
We are looking for a highly capable Software Design and Development Engineer with skills particularly applicable to Test Software specialists and with industry standard test languages such as 'C'.
In this role you will be:
* Designing high quality software solutions to complex technical problems.
* Implementing your designs, and seeing them through to delivery to a demanding customer either within production or other design teams.
* Performing integration activities where test equipment hardware, software and the unit under test, come together for the first time.
* Identifying the cause of problems, resolving performance issues and implementing software modifications as necessary or recommending other remedial actions when required.
Additional Job Details:
Key skills and competencies required are:
* Ability to write software in C is essential
* Experience in the use of National Instruments LabWindows/CVI and TestStand would be advantageous.
* Expertise in electronic test measurement techniques, with an ability to provide automated control of general purpose test instrumentation.