Up to £565.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Our Aerospace/Defence client based in Newport require a Bid Test & Verification Manager on an initial 6 month contract, working Inside IR35.
- Experience in creating test strategy/artefacts/estimates for a bid submission - ESSENTIAL
- Experience working as a Programme level test manager within the SATCOM arena
- At least 10 years industrial experience in communications, IT or engineering design, development and implementation projects - essential
- At least 7 years test management experience - essential
- Knowledge and experience of managing test and verification activities across split location/multi-country design teams - highly desirable
- Sound experience in the risk and model based approaches to testing - essential
- Knowledge and experience of IEEE 829 and BS7925-2 - essential
- Proven experience in the following techniques
- Requirements management
- HP ALM / Quality Center
- Defect management
SC Clearance will be required for this role, suitable candidates will need to hold this currently or be eligible to achieve this prior to starting the role.