£450.00 - £500.00 per day
7 months ago
Test Lead, Test Manager, Tester, Test Plans, Test Management, SC Clearance, Security Clearance
Test Lead required for our client based in the Fareham, Hampshire area with frequent travel to London for an initial 3 month contract.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
You will ensure that the overall test work-stream spanning all aspects of the delivery (including software, hardware, equipment, IT etc.) are meeting customer requirements/ industry standards and that the test deliverables meet both timeline and quality standards.
You will act as the key interface with the client relating to all aspects of the test work-stream and internally you will lead, project manage and coordinate others to ensure test work-stream elements meet the requirements.
SC Cleared Test Lead Skills/Experience include:
- Plan, create and manage all Test Plans and assist internal and external test teams with the test activities.
- Lead on SIT, Regression, end-to-end test phases
- Lead on Defect and Business Validation for programme test phases
- Extensive experience in delivering test plan, traceability matrices, test data sets, cases/scripts and test results/reports.
- A strong knowledge of the SDLC and experience with Agile test methodology
- Experience of SIT, UAT and defect management
- Technical understanding of design and system architect
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong understanding of the Testing principles
- Experience of working with a variety of Test Tools for Functional and Non Functional Testing such as JIRA and associated JIRA Add-ons
- ISEB/ISTQB certification - minimum of Foundation, Advanced or Practitioner preferred
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated version of your CV.