£400.00 - £450.00 per day
4 months ago
Agile, AWS, Azure, To Be, Producing Maps, Test Strategy, Cloud Infrastructure, SC Cleared
Test Environment Manager
Guildford with occasional travel to London.
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Experience in defining Environment Strategies
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructures services (eg. AWS, Azure)
- Experience in producing and maintaining logical and physical architecture maps
- Working with the Test Managers and Engineering Managers, produce and maintain an environment strategy, setting out the "to be" strategy to support engineering and test strategies
- Support business cases for investment in environments. Managing improvement initiatives for environments
- Working within company policy, ensure an approach is in place and followed to properly provision and maintain environments (access control, version control, configuration control, cost control)
- Maintain and coordinate the schedule of environment usage between teams
**SC CLEARED ROLE**
or willing to undergo SC. Please apply or send CV directly for consideration.