£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Do you have experience in Test Engineering? Would you like the opportunity to develop into an Environmental Test Engineer? Fancy working on some high-tech testing equipment for a market leading business? Then this is the role for you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Environmental Test Engineer to work for a large engineering company based in Wembley.
As Environmental Test Engineer you will work within a small team, carrying out environmental testing on a variety of products that differ in both size and depth. Dealing with two products at a time you will produce test procedures and reports for each product you are testing, having the opportunity to travel to external test houses for more in-depth tests when required.
In this role you will;
- Liaise with design engineering teams to agree the best test strategies and procedures.
- Support the design of test set-ups, jigs and fixtures.
- Set-up and operate environmental test equipment (Vibration Shakers, Ovens and Climatic Chambers etc.).
- Execute test regimes, strategies, schedules etc.
- Contribute towards the maintenance and control of the environmental test laboratory.
- Write technical acceptable test procedures, plans and reports for internal and external customers in line with company specifications.
- Operate computer-based test equipment in laboratories in association with testing activities.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of conducting test procedures; having had exposure to vibration and thermal testing. You will have the drive and desire to become a successful Test Engineer, focussing on environmental testing of project critical equipment. Due to the size of the business, there is great scope for you to progress your career with clear milestones in place to help you move up the ladder!
This is your opportunity to join a market-leading engineering business!
- Free parking
- On-site restaurant
- Great local transport links
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 4x your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, ability to buy or sell annual leave)
- Pension Scheme
- And much more!
For more information on this role please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!