5 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for Test Engineer to work an initial 12 month contract on client site in Portsmouth.
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Required to support test activities specifically within the product team.
- Automation of test procedures from baseline manual procedures
- Generation of Test Procedures from System/Sub-System Requirements Specifications
- Creation of test Reports and analysis of results to ascertain that the Software meets requirements. Provide input to and support Test and Delivery Review Boards
- Coaching of other less experienced team members
- Support the implementation team in the investigation and diagnosis of software issues.
Qualifications and/or Skills
- Experience of Software developments using Agile methodology and preferably, knowledge of Network Management Systems
- Able to recognise and respond to priority calls when necessary
- Technical degree or diploma.
- Experienced developer in test using tools such as Rational Functional Tester and Selenium.
- Experience of S/W testing preferably in a Network Management environment.
- TOMCAT, JAVA, DOORS and Glassfish (Desirable)
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships