US$45.00 - US$55.00 per hour
18 days ago
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for test plan development, execution, and reporting analysis of data generated by tests.
* Identification, conceptualization and management of qualification test hardware.
* Authors test reports for use in air craft certifications.
* Supports product certification to customer and FAA requirements.
* Active participant in communication and reporting sessions to internal and external customers.
* Liaison with production on various aspects of hardware preparation and maintenance.
* Communicates with customer to resolve verification, qualification, or flight test issues.
* Bachelors Degree in one of the following areas: aerospace, electrical, or mechanical engineering from an ABET certified program.
* 2+ years experience with Test/Qualification activities.
* 2+ years experience generating formal qualification documentations.
* Must have a broad understanding of various engineering disciplines such as mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical to support test initiatives.
* 2+ years demonstrated experience and knowledge of Industry standards RTCA 160D, FAR Part 25, and MIL STD 810.
* Due to export compliance, must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
* Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
* 5+ years experience with structural, electrical and environmental qualification testing.
* Military or FAA certification experience.
* System verification or flight test experience.
* Aircraft structures testing experience.
* Experience with CRADLE requirements management software.
* Knowledge of Refueling Systems preferable.
* Experience with structured problem solving.
* Tooling design experience.
* Knowledge of material certification testing.