8 months ago
Test, Verification, Engineer, Systems, Report, Script, Compliance, Deliverables, Document, Schedule, Report
TEST & VERIFICATION ENGINEER
(NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL OCCASIONALLY)
Create test plans and scripts that can be executed part of the UK-based Integration Test activities.
The position will be based in Newport however some travel to Naples, The Netherlands and Brussels may be required. It is envisaged that this role will be required until mid-2019.
* Produce Test Stage Test Plans for Integration and Acceptance Test Phases
* Prepare Test Stage Test Scripts, detailing test steps, test data and expected results
* Track and report test progress against stage test phase execution schedules
* Contribute to the production of the Test Stage Test Exit Reports
* Assist in the defining of the test environment configuration required to support scheduled tests during a stage test phase
* Support integration test activities including test execution of test phase test scripts.
* The validity and integrity of tests being executed during a stage test phase
* Test schedule progress in alignment with the stage test plan
* Capture and recording of defects, risks and issues
* Recommend remedial measures or actions to maintain compliance with stage test phase plans.
* Issues arising from compliance with the T&V stage test phase schedule
* Knowledge and experience of IEEE829 and BS7925-2 - essential
* Demonstrable knowledge of security testing at both layer 4 and 7 - highly desirable.