£350.00 - £420.00 per day
about 1 month ago
3 months initially
Our client is looking for a Test & Validation specialist with experience of working with contact centres for an initial 3 month contract INSIDE IR35
* Expert level understanding of Test and Validation processes and procedures.
* Experienced in the Winning New Business process and the Shipley methods for bid support, using creative thinking to answer to ITT questions and make key contributions to support high-scoring responses backed up with efficiently sized forecasts and justified risks.
* Subject Matter Expert in L2C and T2R OSS systems such as MyAccount, Expedio RM/OM, BFG, Expedio IM, SMARTS, Truesight, Watch4Net and Ionix NCM. Provide expert advice and recommendations, relating to these systems, within the current programme of work as well as to other programmes.
* May be required to interface directly with the customer at operational and director levels. Face to face visits to customer site may be required.
* Drives improvements to the Test and Validation process - is responsible for the integrity / maintenance.
* Strong customer focus and drive to provide proactive, pre-emptive and best in class service.
* Possesses the ability to take well-evaluated risks and be audacious in making decisions and taking action
* Must have technical understanding QA/Static testing of documentation.
* Will provide Design review / input, Security requirement analysis and input to Business continuity plans.
* Required to report / communicate with Director / Head of / Senior Manager for project updates.
* Capable of designing a new Service by considering data, analysing impacted systems and tools, analysing the impact on people from a variety of business functions and locations, being able to choose the best strategy/approach, defining system requirements, process definitions and operational support wraps.
* Service and Continuous Improvement, gap identification and analysis, root cause analysis, process re-engineering, able to provide training to teams from various business functions and overall delivery manage the improvement.
* Will lead on wider team initiatives such as CI, Your Say and ISO20K audits.
* Qualified at ISTQB advanced or equivalent level.
* Is qualified at or be capable of working towards ITIL4 Foundation with 6 months of appointment to role and Expert equivalent level within 18 months.
DEADLINE FOR CVS IS WEDNESDAY 14TH APRIL AT 9AM