3 months ago
Responsible for Testing and Fault-finding Production / Service units to component level using Test Specifications and circuit diagrams. To work as a proactive team member of a nominated department to test and diagnose faults to component level using state of the art test equipment's.
- Responsible for Testing and Fault-finding Production / Service units to component level using Test Specifications and circuit diagrams.
- To be able to follow departmental, quality and Health & Safety procedures.
- Fault-finding down to component level using Logic analyser, Emulator and Digital storage scope.
- Repair and assemble products and be able to carry out soldering to IPC 600 J standard 001.
- Produce investigation reports and Statement of work.
- Provide assistance to Engineering with investigation units.
- Provide Technical assistance to Internal and External customers.
- To ensure Repair products and Turnaround time is achieved within 5 days.
- Responsible for providing regular updates to meet the needs of each customer regarding the status of the units.
- Demonstrate a level of innovation within the cell to assist continuous improvements.
- Program PCBs and devices using Programming Loading Documents.
- Perform Inspection on all activities as and when required.
- Follow European Aviation Safety Agency Form One (EASA Form 1) procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous testing and fault-finding experience, within either an engineering or general manufacturing setting
- Must be PC literate with good IT skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Access.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of an ERP/MRP system but not essential.
Ideal candidate will be qualified to Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent (HNC/HND)
Location: Greenford Working hours: 39 hours per week